Copyright April M Rimpo

Visit April's website www.amrart.org
Copyright April M Rimpo All Rights Reserved. You may share my work with attribution and a link to this source site, but all other uses are prohibited.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Arriving at Kensington, 24" X 34" fluid acrylic

Arriving at Kensington by April M Rimpo
Arriving at Kensington
Fluid Acrylic
24' X 34" varnished and brushed silver frame
Original SOLD

Prints Available to purchase at HorseSpirit Arts Gallery
410-461-3505 
 
Arriving at Kensington I walked around Kensington getting to know the town, including the antique shop district and the lovely tea room, but the train station was the spot that struck me as something I wanted to paint.  I'm sure the station has been painting hundreds if not thousands of times, but I had to take my stab at it too.  I was quite happy with the result and hope you are too. 


Here are links to several of my other landscape paintings.
Copyright April M Rimpo All Rights Reserved. You may share my work with attribution and a link to this source site, but all other uses are prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you. - April

Most Popular Posts This Month

Most Popular Posts of All Time